SAPS XL LPO: Action taken
- Project manager at SAPS XL convened meeting with team to explain about the requirements for the project, instructions, specifications and other details provided by the Client.
- The team understands the Client requirements and the team lead decides on the allotment of work, number of people to work on the project, skills and training required.
- SAPS XL built a dedicated team of 2 attorneys and 6 paralegals to work upon the project.
- Team lead at SAPS XL explains the functionality of the tool to the team members and instructs the team to review the documents using Concordance FYI reviewer.
- The team works upon the project and completes it in 18 days.
- Work was reviewed by lead attorneys at SAPS XL ensuring accuracy, brevity and clarity.
- Quality check was done by Quality Analyst for Client requirements.
- Delivery team at SAPS XL delivers the final product with High Quality.
The Client is satisfied with the work, the costs and the turnaround time.